viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

SHMD 2013!


SOUTH HIGH MARATHON DANCE!

This year I am participating, for the first time, in the 36th annual South Glens Falls High School Marathon Dance.
The marathon dance is a 28 hour dance that aims to raise money for individuals, families and organizations in need of financial assistance due to medical situations. For more information please visit the website at
www.shmd.org Click on the video to see a brief synopsis of the event. It is truly amazing what the students do to help.
As a dancer, it is my responsibility to raise money in order to participate in The Marathon dance. That is where you come in. I'm asking that you please consider donating money to sponsor me. You can donate as little or as much as you wish. There is no minimum amount.
If you are interested, let me know and I will give you de online website.
I am extremely excited about dancing in this marathon.
Thank you very much for considering donating to this very worthwhile cause.
Sincerely,
Sonia de la Fuente Garagalza.
2013 South Glens Falls Marathon Dancer Participant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5AswfQtrM


more information: soniadelafuente3@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario